Summary of Employee Benefits
401(k) Savings Plan
Federated offers a 401(k) Deferred Compensation Plan whereby employees can contribute up to 96% of their annual compensation up to a federally mandated maximum of $16,500 with a generous 50% matching of the first 6% employer matching contribution. We encourage everyone to take advantage of the benefit of pre-tax contributions, no-load funds, with an employer match.
Medical Insurance (United Healthcare ChoicePlus – PPO)
All eligible employees receive medical and dental coverage from United Healthcare ChoicePlus. There is a 10% employee contribution for individual medical and drug coverage. Federated covers the remaining 90% of associated premium costs for all employees. This also includes 100% employee coverage for Dental under our United Healthcare plan. Additional coverage information for spouse, children or family, as well as supplemental vision insurance, can be obtained from the Director of Human Resources.
[PTO] Paid Time Off
Federated offers a generous 25 days PTO. This includes paid time off for the 10 Federal Holidays, plus vacation and sick time.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Regular, full-time employees are eligible for vacation as part of your PTO benefits package.
Sick leave is provided for employees when personal illness or injury necessitates an absence from work. Sick leave is calculated as part of your PTO benefits package.
Technical or Professional Education
Natural talent can only take you so far; eventually formal education becomes a necessity. Federated is committed to making accessible to our employees the latest training available, and so provides $2500 per year to be used for either Technical Training or for Continued Education. Tuition Reimbursement is to be used for approved educational activities that are related to our business focus. Refer to your Employee Manual for details.
Federated employees will receive a cash bonus for every hired employee they refer to the company. Bonus is payable 90 days after the referred employee starts with Federated.
Workman’s Compensation Insurance
The Hartford: $100,000 per accident/disease-related incident (up to $500,000 cap on disease-related incidents).
STD, LTD, AD&D and Life Insurance
Lincoln Financial Group provides for Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance up to 2x’s Annual Salary (not to exceed $200,000), at no cost to the employee
We take care of our employees and their families, so they can focus on supporting the National security mission.» Learn more